You’re excited by the challenge of connecting with people, building relationships, and seizing opportunities. You’re ready to move into an entry-level, inside Sales & Customer Care role and start your sales career at Salasa. You’ll put your skills to work every day, and you’ll have the support and resources to build a career you can be proud of. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at Salasa.
- Achieve your sales targets and develop new business through effective selling of brokerage services to new and existing customers
- Prospect for leads and build a pipeline, through a variety of techniques including heavy cold-calling
- Negotiate with customers to secure profitable rates and client satisfaction
- Grow and maintain relationships with customers to uncover new opportunities within current customers
- Maintain a strong understanding of the industry including rates, carriers, load capacities, and equipment
- Collaborate with team members to secure the terms of sale (negotiating rates, identifying carriers and specialized equipment, etc.)
- Update internal tracking and reporting systems throughout the day for maintaining accuracy in sales and volume
- Diploma degree in business administration.
- 2-year experience in sales.
- Preferred worked in ecommerce or Logistics.
- Self-motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience presenting information and data in a sales environment
- Excellent negotiation skills