You’re excited by the challenge of supervising and managing operation activities, build KPIs, and set up the operation excellence within Salasa. You’re ready to move into a Mid-level, inside Operation Management role and start your journey at Salasa. You’ll put your skills to work every day, and you’ll have the support and resources to build a career you can be proud of. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at Salasa.
- Assist in the establishment of operational procedures for inbound, outbound, inventory and return management along with customer care.
- Support all operation functions to work in a proper way by influencing the clients to follow Salasa SOBs.
- Helps ensure that Stocks receiving accurately
- Helps ensure that Put-away and storage are meeting the conditions and increase the efficiency of the warehouse and storage spaces.
- Helps ensure that Order processed accurately and packaged within the SOB of packaging.
- Helps ensure that shipping orders accurately to the end customer.
- Helps direct work and appraises employee performance, providing rewards or discipline as required
- Helps to monitor and control labor schedules in accordance with budget requirements and fluctuating business needs
- Inspects physical condition of warehouse and equipment
- Assists with interviews, hiring, and training of warehouse employees
- Observes and enforces safety rules and regulations
- Assists in the coordination and participates in inventory counts
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering.
- 2 to 4 -Years’ experience in Logistics, warehouse management, inventory.
- Preferred worked in ecommerce or Logistics.
- Self-motivated and able to work well with minimal supervision.
Supply Chain and Logistics
Mid-Level, Full Time
2 to 4 Years’ Experience