Description: Closing orders describes two scenarios, one of which client deciding to pull out old stocks from his/her inventory and the other scenario is client desiring to close his account with Salasa.
- Client must send an email requesting closing order to Salasa (email@example.com).
- After client requests closing orders. Depending on the volume and capacity, Salasa will communicate the lead time for the preparing of products.
- Salasa will issue & share closing invoice which is immediate due.
- Any due payment for Salasa must be paid before Salasa hand over the item/s.
- In-case of any claims, Client should raise it immediately to Salasa.
- After confirming that no payment pending for Salasa & the client have received the orders, the account will be closed.
- Client has the option to pick-up the order from Salasa center.
- If client desires to ship the shipment through a shipping company, then client have to share shipping address and contact info. Then, shipment/s will be shipped to client desired location (Shipping Fees should be paid by the client).
- Client will have the right to report any damages\missing items within the first 3 working days from the receiving date.
- Salasa freezes the requests of closing orders during Ramadan and other seasons like Black Friday, National Day, Eid, End of Year sales.
- After gathering the items, it will be transferred to the holding area. For the first (24hrs) it will be free of charge. After the first (24hrs) it will be chargeable. After 3 months Salasa will have the right to take any action on the items.
- Salasa will not be responsible for any damage occur to the products after completing the closing order preparation and moving it to the holding area for more than 3 working days.