You’re excited by the challenge of supervising and managing inventory activities, achieving KPIs, and set up efficient warehouse racks and shelfs within Salasa warehouses. You’re ready to move into a Mid-level, inside Inventory Management role and start your journey at Salasa. You’ll put your skills to work every day, and you’ll have the support and resources to build a career you can be proud of. If you’re looking for a growth opportunity and a better lifestyle, join us at Salasa.
- Managing inventory, replenishment put away activities and Returns.
- Maintaining a high level of stock accuracy and warehouse inventory integrity by completing cyclic counts and discrepancy investigations along with reporting all non-conformances.
- Cycle count for each client.
- Bin & Pallet location management.
- Variance reconciliation.
- Damaged Inventory management.
- Inventory claims management.
- Put-away management.
- Managing the team in different locations.
- Strong warehouse and inventory experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Computer literacy
- Attention to detail
- Pro active
- Comfortable with physical work
- 2 to 4 -Years’ experience in Logistics, warehouse management, inventory.
- Preferred worked in ecommerce or Logistics.